Presenting an opportunity for the customers to have their opinions heard, Whataburger would like you to participate in the Whataburger Survey over at the official website www.whataburgersurvey.com. The WhataburgerExperience survey gives you, the customer, the chance to share your experience and offer advice or suggestions on how the food and services could be improved. In return for the efforts you put into the survey, you get rewarded with a free Whataburger to tickle your taste buds.
Whataburger has focused on its fresh, made-to-order burgers and friendly customer service since 1950 when Harmon Dobson opened the first Whataburger as a small roadside burger stands in Corpus Christi, Texas. Dobson gave his restaurant a name he hoped to hear customers say every time they took a bite of his made-to-order burgers: “What a burger!”
The reason behind restaurants conducting surveys is to know customers opinion on the food. To know whether the customer is satisfied or not. Customer satisfaction plays a crucial role in a restaurant’s success and progress. So Whataburger is also looking to ensure customer satisfaction. To know whether a customer is satisfied or not, you should ask. Hence, this survey from ChuckAlek Feedbacks.
Objectives of Whataburger Survey
There is a cost related to every action a company takes, so everything they do has a reason. So, a company has objectives for everything you do. So, let’s have a look at the objectives of Whataburger behind this survey:
- To get to know the customer’s point of view, how they judge the services of the restaurant they went to.
- To ensure that they are satisfying their needs and expectations. But to fulfill their expectations, they need to know what the expectations are in the first place. And to know the expectations, a survey is the best method.
- To help the restaurant improve various aspects of it by knowing what the customer thinks about it.
- This survey also helps the management to figure out how a store is performing.
- If something goes wrong, customers can help throw light at it and the problem can be dealt with at the management level itself.
How To Participate In The Whataburger Survey
Before participating in the survey, one must know the rules and regulations one needs to follow and fulfill. Read each and every point carefully. Here you go
Rules and Regulations
- The person participating in the survey should be a legal resident of The United States of America.
- The bill receipt should be of a recent visit and should be valid.
- The specific person participating in the review should be of an age 16 years and above.
- One must participate in the survey within a limited period of time from the visit. The receipt might be noted as invalid if you are too late.
- With one receipt one customer can participate only once. If you have more than one receipt then the same person can participate once more.
- The employees of Whataburger or their family members or agents are not eligible to participate in the survey.
- After the completion of the survey, you will receive a gift card. Make sure you redeem your gift card before it expires.
How To Take The Whataburger Survey
- Purchase something at a Whataburger and save your receipt
- Visit the Whataburger Survey page and take the online survey
- If your receipt doesn’t have a survey code, take the survey here instead
- Save your code to redeem your free gift on your next Whataburger visit